We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Features not working properly

Pittsburgh-SCORE
Participant

Features not working properly

Hi,  When attempting to build an email, the following icons do not work...  Button, divider, and image.   I am unable to pull them into my new email.  These features to not show.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @Pittsburgh-SCORE ,

I took a look at your latest email, and I was able to successfully see and drag over the action blocks you mentioned. Are you experiencing any lag that might make it hard to drag over / line up these blocks? If so, does performing any connectivity troubleshooting, particularly clearing your cache or restarting your router, alleviate the issue at all?

I did also notice that your divider and spacer blocks are the same color as your inner / outer background, so that may be contributing to their lack of visibility when actually inserted into your email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.