Feedback about performance

SOLVED
Go to solution
ConnieC504
Rookie

When will I receive information about the people who were engaged and shared. Will I be given a breakdown of who those who saw the ad: men, women, location?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @ConnieC504 ,

Are you referring to the Facebook Lead Ad you made back in March? That ad's reporting is already providing the metrics available for it. 

If you're referring to your most recent email social share (not an actual Facebook ad), the available metrics for it are already available in the UI. Otherwise, I'm not sure what ad you're referring to that you're wanting metrics for 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @ConnieC504 ,

Are you referring to the Facebook Lead Ad you made back in March? That ad's reporting is already providing the metrics available for it. 

If you're referring to your most recent email social share (not an actual Facebook ad), the available metrics for it are already available in the UI. Otherwise, I'm not sure what ad you're referring to that you're wanting metrics for 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST