File Size

RicardoW3
Campaign Contributor

There is a 5mb limit on file size that can be attached to a Constant Contact email. My weekly email contains up to 6 mb. Other than calling Constant Contact each week to have them add the file, what can I do on my end to send my 16-page newsletter (with pictures) without involving Constant Contact?

3 REPLIES 3
Nichelle_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @RicardoW3,

Thanks for reaching out about this! You are correct in that documents and image files are limited to 5 MB or less when uploading them to the Library in your account. Assuming it's a pdf, we recommend compressing your pdf file to make it smaller. If you're not able to compress the file when saving it, you can search online for free tools that compress pdf files.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
CorinaS19
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi is there a way to insert a clickable link that will take the user to the file path. Outlook can do this on it's own, but Constant Contact only allow valid web urls.

Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @CorinaS19 , 

Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to do that at this time. The file must be hosted online in some capacity. However, you can certainly use a third party image hosting program, such as on your Google Drive, and insert the image using an image URL

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST