Financial Fraud from Constant Contact

Participant

Financial Fraud from Constant Contact

I have signed for a trial version from Constant Contact, the moment I entered my credit info I got message that my money has been deducted from credit card I have immediately raised a concern tried to delete my account and remove my credited , I have raised a multiple request to get the money back. I think they have process the refund. But after a week I have send email to cancel service from Constant Contact and tried to edit my credit card information and  I was promised that money will not  be deducted from my account  and the following month they have deducted the money again. I want my money back.....

1 REPLY 1

Hi @user826972 

I'm very sorry to hear this is the experience you've had with your account! I can however see you were also able to speak with our Billing Support about this as well. Though we are unable to go into an account's billing details here in the Community, I can see one of our Billing agents was able to assist.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.