Find out who hasn't opened an email

SOLVED
Go to solution
macarmanm
Rookie
0 Votes
How do I find out who hasn't opened an email? It should be easy to see so I can keep my list updated and remove people who don't open emails. Please add a feature to help small businesses. Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @macarmanm ,

The good news is that you already have this option in your account as part of standard reporting and contact management. If you're wanting to look at specific emails' Did Not Open reports, simply select the email you wish to view, and click the number next to the Did Not Open. You can also segment out your contacts multiple ways based on their not-opening habits, or utilize a pre-built segment to view and manage low-engagement contacts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator

Hello @macarmanm ,

The good news is that you already have this option in your account as part of standard reporting and contact management. If you're wanting to look at specific emails' Did Not Open reports, simply select the email you wish to view, and click the number next to the Did Not Open. You can also segment out your contacts multiple ways based on their not-opening habits, or utilize a pre-built segment to view and manage low-engagement contacts.

William A
L15399
Rookie
0 Votes

is there a way to see who hasn't opened any of my emails I've sent? Not just one email campaign, but all. Let's say the last 4 email campaigns

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @L15399 ,

You can use segmentation to filter out contacts who've chronically not opened your emails. This includes an option for Contact Activity > Did Not Open > Last 5 emails.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST