Finding Old Sent items

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: looking for old emails

Don't you love when they have something that worked, then remove it and when we ask for it they say we'll pass this on to the developers who broke it in the first place.

Product planning laid a huge egg on this new release.  Some of the decisions were just plain baffling and not made with the "new user experience" that you claimed was the impetus for this change in mind. 

Would love to hear from the product planning manager who might be able to address some of the active communities comments here and take responsibility for signing off on these missing/broken pieces.

CTCT, Here are just a few of the ones I've listed from reading your customers complaints.

- Page numbering

- navigation nightmare adding many additional steps in an existing process

- showing only 50 items in the reporting fields

- non collapsible menus

- non logical landing pages

- missing email icons/images

- site speed

You beta tested your email editor for almost two years (not sure what the heck that was about), but you jammed this new update on us without any customer feedback or testing.  Makes absolutely no sense.  

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Thank you for the feedback.  We are planning some enhancements that will help our customers find their old campaigns more easily.  Please continue to share your thoughts on how to improve the new experience.  We take these suggestions very seriously when putting together our product roadmap. 

Sherrie (Sangster) Fernandes

Product Management
Highlighted
Contributing Developer

Keeping a low profile ?

Is SherrieS46 a CTCT employee?   Shows you as a member who registered 4 years agowith 2 posts.

Can we assume your part of the program team ?

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

This is SherrieS46.  I'm part of CTCT's product management team. 

Product Management
Highlighted
Contributing Developer

It would be cool if you added that in your profile, so we would know who we are addressing.

......and if you and your staff spent a lot more time here interfacing with us.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

The community is in the process of updating my account so the employee badge shows up.  I apologize for the confusion.

Product Management
Highlighted
Contributing Developer

Thank you for joining the community.

You obviously see the temperament of the board lately.  

Do you have any information when some of the major issues we are complaining about will be addressed or not so we stop complaining and make other decisions.

The first and foremost in many minds are the performance issues since your integration of systems has caused.

I charge for my time. Your new system has caused my billable time to increase 18% in the last month.  Although I love the extra income, my down stream customers don't.

The small business person who does all of this now finds himself spending extra time doing what he used to do in far less time.

Not withstanding all the program complaints, making us wait for screens to load is something you should be able to fix without a major rewrite. 

Thanks for the decision to have you join us, don't disappear. The planning team needs to get closer to the end user.  I haven't felt that in 5 years.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Thanks for welcoming me and my team to the board.  We'll be managing this more closely as the temperament has shifted.  Although we haven't been active members in the past, internally the feedback is passed to us on a weekly basis.  We are committed to listening and making changes based on this feedback. 

That said, performance is our top priority.  Several enhancements will be made over the upcoming weeks.  This development is in progress and I expect you to see improvements shortly.

Product Management
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Cant't find previous Email Campaigns - when is this going to be fixed? Transition created 2 new List Categories that I have notidea where they came from -- CIN & Kalpesh? When are we going to be back to normal? Contract us today.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

@CindyY, I can't give you an exact date as the work is going through our development planning process right now.  We will be sure to reach out when we have a better idea of when you can expect these chagnes to be in production. In general, we are deploying feature enhancements on a weekly basis.   

Product Management