Finding Reciepts

leightonevents
Consulting & Training

Finding Reciepts

Finding Receipts on your site is trash. The instructions that are included in the email aren't even accurate. There is no 'view payment receipts' option, under the 'my account' tab. Also, When I select a time period to view invoices, they don't show up. I would just print the automated email you send each month, but the formatting in the email is also trash and I cant print to file, or get a good screenshot of my receipt. This happens every month. Please advise.

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @leightonevents 

I apologize you're unable to find these billing statements using the instructions you have received! Just to clarify, are these instructions in the billing statement you receive to your billing email address? The good news is we have an article in our Help Center with step-by-step directly on how to access a statement directly in your Constant Contact account. With that said, you mentioned selecting a time period does not pull up any invoices to view. What is time period your searching with? Having this detail will allow us to troubleshoot this experience further for you.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.