Finding reporting for lead generation landing pages

SOLVED
Go to solution
JeffA3720
Rookie

Hi there, 

I'm planning using lead generation pages to allow people to download template files while also receiving their email address. I am able to set automation to send them an email the first time their contact is put on a list, but I want to be able to automate it so that they get an email every time they submit to download. 

Or I at least need some way to keep track of form submissions so I can tell how many/which templates are being downloaded each day.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Yep, we're able to track visits, conversions, and what new subscribers you gain per individual landing page. This info can be found on the reporting page of the LP, once it's been published.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @JeffA3720 , 

We do not have an automation feature for downloaded files off of a lead generation landing page at this time. You should, however, be able to tell which files are being downloaded based on what list they are joining. For example:

Lead generation landing page A corresponds to file A and also list A. So since they were added to list A, they should have been prompted to download file A. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to gauge whether or not that file was downloaded to their personal device, but we know that they were prompted to do so. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
JeffA3720
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Amanda, thank you for your response! Are there any analytics that go with lead generation pages? Will I be able to tell how many visits they get per day?

William_A
Administrator

Yep, we're able to track visits, conversions, and what new subscribers you gain per individual landing page. This info can be found on the reporting page of the LP, once it's been published.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST