First Name , Last Name issue

user153609
Occasional Participant

First Name , Last Name issue

Hi, 

I sent a campaign today and the data didn't pull down from First Name - I wondered if I'd made a mistake but notice you're referring to me as First Name on your site .. do you have an issue and when will it be resolved please. The same happens with Last name but the email address pulls through OK 

user153609_0-1619123061675.png

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user153609 ,

It looks like you never set up your account to have a first name, last name, or business name is the basic settings. I'd recommend updating those sections in your My Account area, as well as in your My Settings.

For more info on updating My Account sections (article is for transferring ownership, but they're all the same processes)

For more info on updating My Settings

Regarding the greeting tag, it doesn't appear it was entered in properly (you don't want to type {First Name}). Here's how to add coded greeting tags.

For more info on subject line personalization

For more info on inserting contact details

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.