Fix your platform ASAP

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Fix your platform ASAP

Next step I see after I clicked Refresh on Chrome Google (all other websites are working good at the same time). Picture below:

CC_errors_4.jpg

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Plus this in few minutes of work...CC_errors_5.JPG

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

then again in 5 minutes this - when I click SAVE button it's clickable but nothing happens and appear top ERROR... Picture below:

CC_errors_6.JPG

Highlighted

Hi @NickK44 

There are many points in your replies that I want to make sure we touch on. I first would like to thank you for trying in both Chrome and internet Explorer. Because you received the message you did in Internet Explorer, I would suggest also testing in Firefox. Making sure that the browser you are using is compatible (link compatible) with Constant Contact is an important step to take. Are you having these experiences through Firefox as well? What about an incognito window in Chrome? Does any of this happen in a brand new email created through the Create button under your Campaigns tab?

With all that said, as I've previously mentioned in this thread copying and reusing a Legacy Newsletter email over a long period of time can cause and carry problematic formatting into future copies. This is why recommend users to work in our Third Generation Editor. As a courtesy we have recreated your most recent email in this new editor. Are you able to open and edit this campaign titled Updated Support Copy without receiving any errors? Here's an article from our Help Center that goes over some of the similarities and differences of the two campaign types to help with working in this new editor.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured