The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Floating tool bar

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Floating tool bar

In the editor the block floating tool has limited tools.  I don't have a lot of options. 

EllenieG_0-1595776300347.png

When I look online it has more options.  We pay like 285/month and we can't edit as we want. Please advice.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Floating tool bar

Hello @EllenieG,

At this moment, we aren't able to add borders to text blocks. I will definitely submit your feedback on this and you may be notified if that option is put into our product. You can add a border to an image if you would like instead. Thank you!

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Employee

Hello @EllenieG,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We definitely understand how important it is to have the tools you want. What kind of tools are you looking for so I can submit your feedback and/or show you where to find what you need? Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

What I am asking is, my tool bar is limited to fonts and stuff as you can see on the image I attached earlier. 

For instance, my toolbar lacks the option button where you find borders and other elements.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @EllenieG,

The toolbar you see has all of the current and up to date features for editing your text. The options button you are referring too was an outdated tool in our Second Generation templates that was for editing tables. Tables are not included in our Third Generation templates due to them not being mobile responsive. 

Zoe H.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Ok thanks. How do I add borders to blocks

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @EllenieG,

At this moment, we aren't able to add borders to text blocks. I will definitely submit your feedback on this and you may be notified if that option is put into our product. You can add a border to an image if you would like instead. Thank you!

Zoe H.

View solution in original post

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured