Font and color is wrong and empty image added

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Font and color is wrong and empty image added

I sent out a campaign this morning. Got a reply and the my campaign that I saw at the bottom was all screwed up!! 

THIS IS HOW I DESIGNED IT:

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 10.24.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-06 at 10.24.12 AM.png

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE GOT:

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 10.25.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-06 at 10.25.49 AM.png

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Font and color is wrong and empty image added

Hi @SamuelkK 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email campaign. I apologize for the display changes you have seen! The screenshots you have provided definitely help to understand what you are experiencing. I have taken a look at your account and can see the image default block you have mentioned. Did this block show in any test emails you've sent yourself? 

As for your text, I was unable to replicate any similar changes. The text in your email did display in both the correct font and color in my inbox. What email client and version are you using? Are you seeing these changes in any other email client? Having these details is helpful information for us to troubleshoot. In the meantime it's important to mention that the font you’ve selected for your text falls under our “web” font category. Though these fonts are considered to be websafe, there are some email clients may not support them. In these cases if the email client doesn’t support the selected font, it will automatically switch your text to a different but similar font instead.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.