Font keeps changing back to grey.

DmitriT0
Health Practitioners & Centers

Font keeps changing back to grey.

Hi there,

A constant issue with writing an email is that every 7-10 seconds the font changes back to grey colour at size 12 Arial. Insteady of staying black, Ariel 16. I tried safari or firefox. I am unclear why it would default to grey and change size. This seemes to happen at auto save point and makes it impossible to write an email. Could you please assist.

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee

Hello Dmitri, We are sorry that you are having an issue setting the font. You can set the default font, size and color in the Design tab to the left side of the Email. If you continue to have issues, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com from a verified account email address — please include your account username, a reference to our conversation and any helpful screenshots. Thank you!

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.