Font options missing

SOLVED
Go to solution
BradR36
Rookie
0 Votes

I am missing some font options under the Design tab. The only places that I can change the font are for the Body and Link fonts. How do I fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Indeed, that's how it should be showing for the 3ge editor. 3ge didn't have as many text formatting design defaults available, just general text and links. If you want additional text formatting defaults available, I'd advise creating a template in the CPE. 

To easily find CPE templates available in your account, you can search on the template selection screen for "cross" or "cross device," and select one of the options that pops up. You should notice that the sidebar and top save/undo/etc. bar looks significantly different in coloring and options.

For more info on creating emails using the CPE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BradR36 ,

Are you not seeing additional options when scrolling down on the sidebar? Are you currently using the 3ge editor (easily distinguishable by its bright orange Continue button in the top-right corner), or the cross-platform editor? Are the text categories missing when editing other email campaigns?

William A
BradR36
Rookie
0 Votes

William,

I do have the bright orange continue button in the upper right-hand screen, so I believe that I am using the 3ge editor. I do not see any font options other than for the Body and Links. I started a new campaign just to check and it too only showed options for Body and Links.

Thank you,

Tim

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Indeed, that's how it should be showing for the 3ge editor. 3ge didn't have as many text formatting design defaults available, just general text and links. If you want additional text formatting defaults available, I'd advise creating a template in the CPE. 

To easily find CPE templates available in your account, you can search on the template selection screen for "cross" or "cross device," and select one of the options that pops up. You should notice that the sidebar and top save/undo/etc. bar looks significantly different in coloring and options.

For more info on creating emails using the CPE

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST