The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Font sizes aren't changing

Highlighted
Visitor

Font sizes aren't changing

I have copied and pasted our newsletter from a pdf file, and the font sizes seem to be frozen. Parts of it are way too small. I've tried to change it but it's not changing on test emails. How do I reset it or make get the font size changes to obey me??

Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Font sizes aren't changing

Hello @BrittaH ,

Sometimes when text is copied from another source, it can affect the formatting that's being pasted into our email editor. You can either CTRL+SHIFT+V (paste as plain text), or use a program like Notepad to clear all formatting from the text before copying over into our system.

You could also upload your PDF into your My Library, and link to that in your email, if you prefer.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured