Fonts & colors change on their own

StRitaParish
Participant

Hi: Since the new interface rolled out this week, I'm experiencing extreme bugginess when I copy my last week's campaign to update and send out this week. The fonts and colors all randomly changed, and I cannot get them to change back. Would someone please tell me what this gold outline element is called? See below.

CC_Example1.jpg

It used to be the same color as my "featured articles", but that seems to have disappeared. I have changed the colors on everything else trying to get it to not be gold, but it persists. Please fix. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
William_A

Hello @StRitaParish ,

Emails with borders are currently unable to have those edited / changed. I'd advise calling our general support, and requesting a design opp to have the email template recreated without the border. Otherwise you can also rebuild it from scratch using a base template without a border.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
DavidC3517
Regular Participant

We have had the same problem. I had to contact customer support Monday and today. All of our pre-set fonts & colors were erased -- I spent a lot of time re-doing everything. The "Recent Colors" option keeps intermittently disappearing when I want to change font color. And the site is very, very slow. Customer Support claimed they haven't had any other such complaints which doesn't seem to be the case.

SandyPST
Occasional Participant

We are also having the same issue. It really is hindering our color choices. When will this be fixed? We are not about to redo the whole layout every time we want to change colors and we do not want to eliminate the border.

• Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article