Footer Width and Font

Participant

Footer Width and Font

Hi,

Is there a way to change the footer css, such as making the font sizes smaller. 

3 REPLIES 3
Administrator

Hello @DanaL03. Thanks for coming into the Community! There are a few edits that can be done to the footer of your emails like your business' physical address or name, however, you are not able to edit the text size or styling. I do have some information that I would like to send over to you about editing the footer so I will send this over to the contact email on your account. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I feel that it's unjust to have to pay your team $99 to change the font size of the footer, where I am capable of doing so myself

Hi @TheStreickerCenter 

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback on this process. These footers are not a standard editable area in your email since they display the same across all campaigns. With that being said, the font size is not the only thing we can change. There's so much more than can do if you take advantage of the service!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.