The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

For very infrequent use of constant contact account

Highlighted
Retail

For very infrequent use of constant contact account

We have a relative large list (15k customers and can be a lot more if use all the contact) , but we only send messages to customers once in a few months. Paying a few hundreds dollars a months without any activity in a few months seems a wast of money. Is there any way to avoid this?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: For very infrequent use of constant contact account

Hello @Jamesl913 ,

My recommendation would be to put your account into suspension during the months you aren't using the account. While you could potentially "cancel" the account during these down months, we can only guarantee holding your information for up to 120 days after cancellation, and you wouldn't have access to anything in the account until you paid to open it again.

Suspension allows you to continue working within the account for a significantly lower price per month, and also allows some background aspects (such as contact collections from sign up forms) to continue unabated. You just wouldn't be able to make any campaigns live, such as activating automation series or sending emails. For the full set of what can and can't be done in suspension, feel free to check out this article. If you're needing to set up your account for suspension, just reach out to the Billing team, and they'll get you setup.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured