Tonight (8/3) between 11:00 PM - 11:30 PM ET, we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend not using your account during this time. Thank you for your patience.

Forced upgrade

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: Issue sending email on 7/24/20

I called customer service and there's an automated message that "some customers are having trouble scheduling email campaigns and we are working hard to restore service. You can check the status at status.constantcontact.com"

HOWEVER... 

You go to that webpage and it says everything is working great! 

So we must be imagining the fact that it's trying to push us to upgrade to the plan we already pay for... 

Highlighted

Re: Issue sending email on 7/24/20

I am getting the same and their status states this fixed. IT IS NOT FIXED. If I can't use the service I AM paying for then I move to another service.

Highlighted

Searching through library

It would be VERY helpful to be able to sort by year added in the library so I can see the very oldest without having to scroll, show more, scroll, show more. Also, it would be beneficial to be able to mass delete photos instead of going one by one.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Library Full

The Library prevented me from uploading more images: 100% full. I went in and deleted over 30 PDFs and/or JPGs from the library and it said I was down to ~35% used space. I went to upload a new document and it said I was back up to 100% full and unable to upload any new document/image. The 30+ PDFs remain deleted but instead of showing only ~35% used space it's up to 100%. What can I do at this point to upload new images?

Highlighted
Retail

Re: Library Full

Same issue here....read that CC has a system issue that is being worked on and status can be checked on by going to the status page

https://status.constantcontact.com/?ic=comm_reply&_ga=2.164277176.620380356.1595520849-356940418.159...

I am holding tight for a fix, and hope it's soon!!

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

anyone else having trouble sending an email blast?

I keep getting a message that I have to upgrade in order to send a simple email... didn't have that earlier today with the last blast I sent. 

Anyone help me?  I've been on hold with CC for 20 minutes now.....

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: anyone else having trouble sending an email blast?

Got through and understand there is a glitch (it happens to all companies) but would love to know what we should do when the glitch is fixed.  Do we need to resend our emails or what happens to the ones that were scheduled while the system was down?  need to know, time sensitive emails needing to get out before 5 CST (its 3 now). 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Have you found a solution?

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Not yet... sat on phone waiting for 30 minutes about 2 hours ago... Hope their Customer Service team has enough grace to communicate when we can send.  Good luck to you too.  

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: Forced upgrade

Same problem with us here... I've been on hold for 20 minutes with CC help desk.  ugh...

Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured