Forced upgrade

SOLVED
Go to solution
LindseyN20
Occasional Participant

Forced upgrade

Why am I being prompted to upgrade my package and not being allowed to send my email?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello Everyone,

I'm making this post to let everyone know that our engineers are reporting the issue as resolved. They are still monitoring it closely to see if any major issues pop up as aftershocks.

They also wanted to note that there may be a bit of a backlog for automation series, but that they should eventually start sending as expected again, including to contacts that might have triggered them during the downtime. If this is not your experience, we urge you to contact our support line, or make a thread here in Get Help for further review. Any regular emails that were still scheduled to go out during the downtime, should now be sending as expected.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60
JudithP304
Occasional Participant

I am getting the same and their status states this fixed. IT IS NOT FIXED. If I can't use the service I AM paying for then I move to another service.

EdG0
Occasional Participant

It would be VERY helpful to be able to sort by year added in the library so I can see the very oldest without having to scroll, show more, scroll, show more. Also, it would be beneficial to be able to mass delete photos instead of going one by one.
JoanD4
Participant

The Library prevented me from uploading more images: 100% full. I went in and deleted over 30 PDFs and/or JPGs from the library and it said I was down to ~35% used space. I went to upload a new document and it said I was back up to 100% full and unable to upload any new document/image. The 30+ PDFs remain deleted but instead of showing only ~35% used space it's up to 100%. What can I do at this point to upload new images?

Same issue here....read that CC has a system issue that is being worked on and status can be checked on by going to the status page

https://status.constantcontact.com/?ic=comm_reply&_ga=2.164277176.620380356.1595520849-356940418.159...

I am holding tight for a fix, and hope it's soon!!

LURACO

I keep getting a message that I have to upgrade in order to send a simple email... didn't have that earlier today with the last blast I sent. 

Anyone help me?  I've been on hold with CC for 20 minutes now..... :frown:

Got through and understand there is a glitch (it happens to all companies) but would love to know what we should do when the glitch is fixed.  Do we need to resend our emails or what happens to the ones that were scheduled while the system was down?  need to know, time sensitive emails needing to get out before 5 CST (its 3 now). 

KristenP07
Regular Participant

Have you found a solution?

Not yet... sat on phone waiting for 30 minutes about 2 hours ago... Hope their Customer Service team has enough grace to communicate when we can send.  Good luck to you too.  

LURACO

Same problem with us here... I've been on hold for 20 minutes with CC help desk.  ugh...

William_D

Hello Everyone,

We are aware of intermittnet issues affecting various aspects of our site - including email scheduling and editing, library storage and uploading, and other areas. Our teams are already working on it.  We apologize that it's a very recent issue, so at this time the engineers don't have an exact ETA on the fix. Our status page and UI banner will be updated once the engineers have resolved the issue: status.constantcontact.com

We will also update this master thread, once we receive an update from the engineers.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
JohnL82
Occasional Participant

same problem - forced upgrade, library full and can't send current email.

SandyP58
Occasional Participant

I am having the same issue. Forced to upgrade while sending a regular email blast.

Thanks for posting this issue as I thought I did something. 

KristenP07
Regular Participant

Same issue with the upgrade - I really need to know an eta on the fix. This is a time-sensitive email.

They are emails we need to send out today if at all possible. Did you really tell someone to set up a Mail Chimp account?

Customer Support told us that we should probably set up an account with Mail Chimp and push out our essential Eblasts that way since there is no understanding yet of when they can restore email service.

This is unacceptable for our company, as we are paying people overtime to get our issues resolved, and our income depends on our ability to send out these emails.

This should not be marked as a solution, as you have done absolutely nothing to solve the problem.

Thanks!

According to your status page it appears that all systems are working properly. However I still cannot send messages without "upgrading."

This is so frustrating. It's at the end of the day. I have our weekly email that needs to go out with COVID updates and I can't get our email out. It's been hours.

Thank you. I was actually able to schedule my two emails - now we wait to see if they go out.

MarkK350
Participant

I do not like your new website at all! Where are the headings? How do I get to my contacts? Not happy!
AnthonyS412
Participant

Your company's product is a great service to our company and probably many others. Today we have experience a challenging situation that does not fit your company's reputation. We are trying to send a very important email campaign and the system is not letting send my email. It's making a suggestion to upgrade but not allowing our account to send further emails. This is very disturbing and not the way we wish to conduct our business. We feel forced to upgraded rather than being rewarded for having such a remarkable service. I hope this can be fix promptly so we can continue to use your service moving forward.