Tonight (8/3) between 11:00 PM - 11:30 PM ET, we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend not using your account during this time. Thank you for your patience.

Forced upgrade

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

You're not working

I'm trying to send an email - and very irritating - that I am sent to a subscription page for which I am already paying the highest rate - and then no emails will send because I guess I won't subscribe & pay twice.  We are paid in advance.  Last time emails took 3 hours to send.  I'm really annoyed.  Phone is useless, chat is useless.  

Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Re: You're not working

Why can't we upload images and send our files? I am already prepaid for at least another month. I have done everything I am supposed to do -- now you are telling me my library is 100% full and cannot be used unless I upgrade and pay more. I emptied more than half of it already and it still says it is 100% full.

Other Constant Contact customers are saying their emails are not working -- you have our money, when will be able to resume normal business? Your actions (or inactions) are gravely hurting my business and I must get restitution plus damages. You are either in business and can offer your service or you are not. If you are not, you deserve to reimburse us for our damages.

Mark W Rummel, Fenton, MI
markwrummel@yahoo.com

Highlighted

EMAIL CAMPAIGN - dated 7/24/20

I'm trying to schedule an email, but a message comes up to ask if I want to upgrade. I select the option to keep editing my campaign it won't let me schedule.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

CAN'T SEND EMAILS... Suggest you let people know

CAN'T SEND EMAILS... Suggest you let people know who have been waiting over 3 hours to send an email WHEN YOU WILL BE BACK ON LINE.  I have a time critical email to our dealers that has to go out before 5:00 today.  I've been trying since 1:30ish.  

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

when will this system be fixed??

Highlighted

MyLibrary Plus

I can't seem to upload any more photos, and I don't see where to get MyLibrary Plus. I'm already paying $195.00 per month - how can I just my library so I can upload another image? Thank you! awest@edhcsd.org
Highlighted

Anyone have an ETA on when Constant Contact will be back up? I can't upload pics or send emails.

Highlighted
Visitor

We need to send our email!

We have a really important email that needs to go out and your system is DOWN. Huge disappointment! Expect a credit on our account.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: Forced upgrade

SO IF I UPGRADE WILL MY EMAIL BE SENT????  I NEED TO GET IT OUT AND I DON'T WANT TO UPGRADE IF IT IS NOT WORKING TOO.  ACTUALLY I DON'T WANT TO UPGRADE AT ALL!!!!

Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Support on weekends is mandatory

Almost all of us work more than weekdays as you can tell by the dates we post Campaigns.

You have a paucity of staff at the best of times, and NONE on Sunday?!?

Staff up, or you're going to lose me.

I waited 48 minutes to get hold of Support today, which is unacceptable, ('til I found you were having a complete meltdown over there).

I had to send out apologies to the four current Clients of mine who expect TIMELY delivery of their NRs.

Perhaps your recent graphic enhancements had a negative effect on your systems?

Or were you hacked?

D O'B

236 987 6657  PLEASE phone the above cell # as I won't be at my computer to randomly check your status. 

Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured