Formatting Word Documents in email.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Formatting Word Documents in email.

I have just created a blast email to send out. There was a 5 page Word document which I cut and pasted into the email. The document had bullets, questions and answers in italics. When it was inserted into the email, all the word formatting disappeared. I had to go in and reformat it line by line. Isn't there a way to cut and paste a Word document and have it remain in word format. That would save much time. Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Formatting Word Documents in email.

Hello @FaithW,

I can certainly see how the ability of bringing over your formatting would be useful when copying and pasting text into your campaign without having to recreate the original formatting in the editor. At this time, formatting is cleared when bringing over text from another source and I do apologize for the time spent when you were manually reformatting your text. I will be happy to submit your feedback to our product team as they continue to make improvements to our editor. 

Jon_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured