Formatting issue - Some customers received the email with a not alligned format

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Formatting issue - Some customers received the email with a not alligned format

Dear CC team,

At least one of my customers received an email that we sent out with the format below. As you can see, the text is not alligned. It worries me because I have no way of checking if it is just this one customer or if it has happened with more accounts. When I send the text to myself in different devices, everything looks correct. Any idea of what may be happening?

Thanks in advance

Captura de pantalla 2020-04-28 a las 9.47.50.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Formatting issue - Some customers received the email with a not alligned format

Hello @JamesB457 ,

We're sorry to see there may be some display issues for your contact. Based on the screenshot, it appears to be gmail. I did a test send to my Gmail on iPhone, and it came through fine, so I'd like to collect a few more details if possible. For further troubleshooting:

* Are they using an Android, an iPhone, or another type of phone?

* If iPhone, what version of iOS?

* What version of Gmail?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured