Fraud

user788580
Regular Participant

Fraud

Hola
I thought of writing to you to connect me to senior authorities in constant contact. without any contact , they charges rs 25000 today and there is no phone number to reach. I have zero contact and never used services. No contact added, no option to deactivate . THIS is scam. I want refund

4 REPLIES 4
user788580
Regular Participant

you idiots, you charged me without single contact there. you rascals, there is no way to contact you. refund my amount

user788580
Regular Participant

will lodge complaint on cyber crime

user788580
Regular Participant

you ididos, there is no way to contact you and you deducted my amount. going to lodge complaint on cybercrime

William_D

Hello @user788580 ,

It looks like you already reached out to us on social media. The Billing team will reach out later today, as soon as they're able. If you need an even quicker response, you can find Billing's contact numbers and hours on our main support contact and hours page.

Additionally, you're welcome to review the Terms and Conditions you agreed to at time of signing up and submitting your billing info.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.