Free trial

Highlighted

Free trial

For the free trial I can only send to 100 contacts and I cannot upload any photos or my logo? How can I really see how well it will work for me. I am reluctant to send an email with no logo or photos since I don't think it will look professional.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Free trial

Hello @BeunaT0. I am sorry that you are not able to upload photos into your account. Have you tried closing and reopening your browser? Sometimes, this can be caused by a browser issue and a simple refresh of the browser allows you to upload photos. Please let us know if this works for you.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured