Froze while working on email

LoisF39232
Participant

Froze while working on email

Waiting for site to unfreeze so I can finalize and send my email.

2 REPLIES 2
LoisF39232
Participant

FROOZEN mode?!!?!

Hi @LoisF39232,

Thank you for reaching us in the Community. I'm sorry to hear the site is freezing for you. I know how important it is to get your email campaigns out when you want to. I want to suggest a few troubleshooting steps that might alleviate the situation. 

1. Try another browser. It could be a setting or extension on your preferred browser that is interfering with the site experience.
  2. Do an internet search for a speed test site to make sure your speeds are at least 2 mbps upload/download.
  3. Try incognito/safe mode in the browser. A build-up of cache might be causing it.

Are you receiving any error messages when it freezes? If this issue persists please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the troubleshooting steps you have tried, and a reference to this post. I will make sure we investigate!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing