Frustration

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Frustration

I wanted improvements, but I am working to maneuver through the emails that I've sent to find the ones that I need to copy to send. Before I had noted the page where they were located to start my process of copying two emails each day to be sent again this year. I have been paging through the campaign to find the ones that I need to copy and I just keep going over and over again. I want to search, to sort, anything to make this not a totally disappointing experience. Improvements should make it easier, not worse. I am not happy . I hope you aren't done, because I may be.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Frustration

Well put.
Highlighted
Marketing Advisor

Dear PatriciaS95,

I apologize that the page numbers for your campaigns is no longer a feature.  I understand why this is a useful feature as well as having the ability to search your campaigns.  I am happy to pass along your feedback and the feature requests to the team that works on this. You do have the ability to sort your campaigns.  You can do this by the date that it was last modified, oldest to newest, newest to oldest and alphabetically as well.

Occasional Visitor

The enhancements have made my job impossible.  You need to add back pagination or an ability to search.  What had taken me an hour once a month to schedule a month's worth of lessons and commentaries for A Course in Miracles is going to take days.  I had talked at length with someone about what I wanted, an ability to work with a grid where I can copy a series of emails and change their name, schedule them for the appropriate dates and times at one time.  That would be the enhancement that I want. 

A headsup of the destruction of the ability to move through the emails would have been helpful. I have a spreadsheet of the information about my emails.  I note the page where I needed to start on and easily went to the page and started my work. 

The time to move through the campaigns (emails in my world) to get to where I need to go will take hours, if not days.  If I had any indication that I needed to create folders to make my job easier, I would have done so.  Even that requires going through the same emails over and over again to get to where I need to go.  Even if I move some to folders, I still have the same emails to go through to get to where I need to go.  Move doesn't mean Move, but Copy and Keep the original to make life crazy.  Then I deleted some from the main list and found that they were deleted from the folders as well.  So your enhancements are detrimental to my ability to work. 

I appreciate that your support team is working behind the scenes to create folders that will help me.  I don't want to move to another email scheduling program because of the amount of work that is required to set my 730 emails that I send every year, but I will, if it becomes necessary. 

You've taken a product that worked well and made a disaster.  Thanks for your help... and yes, that is a sarcastic comment.