GLITCHY - cant insert ANYTHING from the Build section without it moving EVERYWHERE but correct spot

SandraA75369
Retail

GLITCHY - cant insert ANYTHING from the Build section without it moving EVERYWHERE but correct spot

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee

Hello @SandraA75369 ,

I’m sorry that you are having trouble getting the block to place in the right spot of your template. The drag and drop can be really finicky with the placement sometimes. If you are on a laptop and using its trackpad, I would suggest switching over to a mouse to add you blocks in. Also if you move slower with the cursor it doesn’t bounce around as much, as the pink line that appears is where your block will be placed once you let go of it, giving it a second to level out can help get it in the right place. The last option I would suggest is by actually double-clicking the block from the build section will place it at the bottom of your template automatically. Using this method with solo blocks and layout blocks you can build quickly from the top to the bottom without ever having to drag a block into place.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.