Gated content & directing visitors to our website?

LorenB39
Rookie
0 Votes

We want to run an email campaign where the CTA is to download an eBook. We want to use a CTCT form to capture the visitor info and to store the document. I understand that I can do this via a CTCT landing page, but we would rather direct the user to our website. But, as I understand it, we can only use a form on a web page and this does not offer the ability to gate the eBook.

Is there a best practice or a suggested work flow to do this?

Top Answer
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @LorenB39 , 

You are correct, only the lead generation landing page has the ability to offer an e-book download at this time. If you wanted to use a Pop-Up form or an Inline form, I would recommend setting up a welcome email that is sent immediately upon signup, that includes a document link to download the e-book

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @LorenB39 , 

You are correct, only the lead generation landing page has the ability to offer an e-book download at this time. If you wanted to use a Pop-Up form or an Inline form, I would recommend setting up a welcome email that is sent immediately upon signup, that includes a document link to download the e-book

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST