Getting Blank Page - CREATE TO CREATE EMAIL CAMPAIGN

BRFrankel
Participant

Getting Blank Page - CREATE TO CREATE EMAIL CAMPAIGN

When I click "CREATE"  TO START A NEW email  I get a blank page. I send emails before.

If I click to open a prior, I get a blank page.

Stumped?

4 REPLIES 4
William_D

Hello @BRFrankel ,

Have had a chance to try any connectivity troubleshooting, to see if any of those steps alleviate your issue?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
MatthewM8834
Occasional Participant

Same here, why would I pay for this service if i have to pay to turn it on or bad coding on your end so I can't access templates? I don't like to be a guinea pig so you can create a better customer experience and take my personal information that doesn't belong to you.

MatthewM8834
Occasional Participant

You just wasted my time setting up an account that's broken?

Hi @MatthewM8834 I'm sorry to hear you too are having this experience! What browser are you working in? Are you seeing this happen in any other browser or even a private/incognito window? These are helpful details to have as I have taken a look at your account and was unable to replicate this same experience.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.