Getting GMail plug in from marketplace

Participant

Getting GMail plug in from marketplace

Every time I try getting the Gmail app through the Constant Contact Marketplace it tells me I have been redirected too many times. I have cleared my cookies already and it has not helped. Is there something else I can try? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @RandyB5640,

If you are having trouble with getting the gmail app to load, here are a few more things to try: Restart the computer. If you are using Chrome, you can try an Incognito Tab. You can also try a different Web Browser to see if the same message occurs.  If these don't help, please let us know and we can follow up with you.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I am still having issues with getting the Gmail app. Following the instructions I am supposed to click on the Integrations option from the pull down menu. It brings up the cards to select. When I click on the card click on the three dots and pull down the options, I select the "Import Contacts" option. Once selected, the screen for importing pops up to for a second and then I am put back into the Contacts screen showing my list. I fI select the "Visit Marketplace" instead, I am redirected to the app selection screen. When I click on the button to "Get this App" I get the following error "This page isn’t working login.constantcontact.com redirected you too many times. Try clearing your cookies. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" I have tried all the suggestions, rebooting a couple of times, using an Icognito tab, clearing cookies, and using Firefox. The results are still the same. I am not sure what the problem is but I am hoping you can help me.

Hi @RandyB5640 

Thank you for following up with these details! Because you are still receiving the same error message through a different browser, a screenshot of the error you're receive will be helpful for us to have. I also would suggest calling directly into our Phone Support for further assistance. These agents can do real time troubleshooting and help look into this further for you.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.