The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Getting SPAMMED by Constant Contact

Highlighted

Getting SPAMMED by Constant Contact

I NEVER EVEN CREATED AN ACCOUNT w/ CONSTANT CONTACT!!! Whatever happened to DOUBLE OPT IN, in order to STOP SPAM?!? Someone, evidently, used MY Email Address to create a Constant Contact Account... A Double Optin would have PREVENTED THIS FROM HAPPENING!!!
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Getting SPAMMED by Constant Contact

Hello @JoshuaF794 ,

It looks like this community profile is connected to an expired trial from over a year ago. To be safe I've gone ahead and set the account up for DNC as well as unsubscribed you from all automated communications. 

If you continue to receive marketing emails or anything regarding a trial account, please reach out to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the affected email address, and we'll see if we can find it in our system.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured