Getting Started

Highlighted

Getting Started

New to this platform, however, I do have a fairly new list of about 10k.  I want to get started ASAP. I have cleared my schedule for the next week, and this will be the only thing I will be doing.  I am new, but i have done quite a bit of l learning and if there is a step by step instruction, I can follow.  However, what has me here is the part that gives me 60 days free, and the ability to have an actual person that I can reach out if there is a need.  100 % coachable, and I want this so bad.  so I do understand that mentor ship  has the highest success rate, if the is anyone who see's this please reach out and lend a hand, My name is Tommy Aragon, my email is , or via phone, .

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Getting Started

Hi @TommyA51 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We're happy to hear you're looking to get started in your account quickly and would be happy to help. In fact how can we assist with your Constant Contact account today? I have taken a look at your account and can see you have not yet uploaded your list of contacts, or started an email campaign. These are both the first steps many new users take. With that said, if you are still in need of assistance please let us know! Our Support is available here in the Community, by chat, Facebook, and even Twitter. We also have agents available by phone who can walk you through setting up your account. In the meantime here is a section of our Help Center focused on getting started.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured