Glitch in Automatic Re-Send Email

Glitch in Automatic Re-Send Email

Hi I've been trying to set up my email to re-send and it changes the time that I've chosen to a different time. I've chosen 12:30 tomorrow, it keeps coming back with a different time. It started with 11:40 am, then 11:45 then each time I tried to adjust it kept giving me a different time even though I continued to choose 12:30pm. So it finally said 12:30 pm but it changed the date to the 27th instead of the 25th. I just happened to catch it. Now I know why my "reminder" emails (re-send to non-openers) have been going out later. I probably didn't catch the date change before when I would adjust the time. This is not good when it is a time sensitive email. I took screenshots of a few times. Let me know if you want them. Thanks, 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @TonyandPatriciaB ,

Our higher level Tier 2 team is going to investigate the issue further, and will  follow up with you via email within the next 4 business days. In the meantime, you can manually resend the affected emails to the non-openers.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.