Glitches with texts on articles, autocorrecting, and inserting building blocks

PaulC66
Participant

Glitches with texts on articles, autocorrecting, and inserting building blocks

Every time I'm typing an article and misspell a word, it autocorrects the word but deletes the entire paragraph I had just typed. It either deletes the text I just wrote, or it jumps me to another section of my newsletter (as I'm typing) and scrambles up all text, even if I am not touching the cursor.

Also, whenever I try to insert a building block into my campaign - for example, a picture next to a block of text - it lags and stutters which makes me accidentally drop it into a section I do not want it in. I have to get my cursor at a VERY specific spot so it drops where I want it to. It can take minutes for me to simply insert a divider block or a spacer block! It's not terrible, but just a little frustrating. 

When I try to replace blank images, there are times it does not open up my library. It's as if I didn't click anything. So I have to refresh the page, log back in, go back to the campaign, and start over.  Is this a glitch, or something I am doing wrong?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @PaulC66 ,

I just worked on a CSC copy of your latest email in your account, and I wasn't able to recreate the issues you're describing at all. It sounds like you may be running into some connectivity issues when trying to work in the site. Let’s start with some basic connectivity troubleshooting.

If none of those alleviate the issues, could you please provide a screenshot of your speed test, including the More Info section? Once we have that we can do some more advanced troubleshooting as needed.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
JoeyW9
Health Practitioners & Centers

This happens to me and my office manager all the time, it's so frustrating and there seems to be no solution. Im about ready to switch to we didn't ever had this issue when we used them.

Hello @JoeyW9,

It also sounds like you may be running into some connectivity issues when trying to work on the site. Let’s start with some basic connectivity troubleshooting.

If none of those steps fix the issues, could you please provide a screenshot of your speed test? Once we have that we can do some more advanced troubleshooting as needed.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.