Glitching

SOLVED
Go to solution
Regular Participant

Glitching

Is Constant Contact compatible with Mac and Apple devices? Every time I try to login to access my website on devices other than standard Windows devices such as an Apple device, the page continuously reloads and glitches instead of fully loading.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @user546609 

Thank you for responding with these details! Because you are working in Safari, would recommend checking if Prevent cross-site tracking is enabled in your browser. This can be done in by clicking Safari, going to your preferences, selecting privacy, and deselecting website tracking: prevent cross-site tracking if it is checked. Once you have made this update you can try accessing your website again. We also have this article in our Website Builder Help Center that goes over other potential workarounds.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Administrator

Hi @user546609. What browser are you using to access your account on an Apple device? Are you logging in through www.constantcontact.com/sitebuilder?

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I am using Safari on both my iPhone and my iMac - and use I login from the homepage of Constant Contact and when I do, it just continuously loads and reloads the page like it is refreshing.

Hi @user546609 

Thank you for responding with these details! Because you are working in Safari, would recommend checking if Prevent cross-site tracking is enabled in your browser. This can be done in by clicking Safari, going to your preferences, selecting privacy, and deselecting website tracking: prevent cross-site tracking if it is checked. Once you have made this update you can try accessing your website again. We also have this article in our Website Builder Help Center that goes over other potential workarounds.

Frankie.P

View solution in original post

That worked!! Thank you so much~

Hi @user546609 

You're very welcome! I'm glad we were able to help point you in the right direction for this. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P

I'm having the same problem. I have constant reloading. I don't have the tracking checked on Safari. I even checked the workaround on Chrome. It had the settings set for "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)."

I've even tried Firefox. This is getting a little ridiculous. I have a PC also, but I'd rather work on my MAC, as it is in my office and is my preference. Please advise.

Hello @MelissaA173,

I apologize that you are having this experience as well. Have you taken a look at this Website Builder article explaining other potential workarounds to see if any of these available options can fix the connection? 

Zoe H.