Global Variant

RobynG67
Occasional Participant

Global Variant

Hello!

I have some how hit a wall with trying to create a global variant in my store!  When I go to create one for size it does not give me an "add" option for the sizes I want (S,M,L,XL, 2XL).  WTH?  I have no size options now!!

HELP! 

I've followed all of the tutorials and I've been successful before.  Suddenly its like GONE.  Did I delete/edit a global variant for good somehow??

4 REPLIES 4
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @RobynG67,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! When adding this size information, please see the picture below for where to find those size options. Thanks! 

Zoe_H_0-1620570415538.png

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
RobynG67
Occasional Participant

Here is my really weird problem, when I click on variant sizes, it DOES NOT GIVE ME OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM.  Yet, I've done it before? But suddenly its dysfuntional.  And if I want to choose colors, I see that I can add them, I understand the concept but its like it BROKEN. Something is truly missing here....not sure what to do?

Hello @RobynG67,

Can you please try switching browsers to see if that makes a difference? Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
RobynG67
Occasional Participant

Hello!

I ended up getting help on Monday morning/via chat - ALL I HAD TO DO WAS HIT ENTER!