Gltch!

Participant

Gltch!

I'm looking at the reporting module and found a glitch! See: https://campaign-ui.constantcontact.com/pages/campaign/reporting/base#dashboard Dates of many past campaigns are listed as Thu, Apr 28, 2016. But this is not accurate! Clicking into the details for any of those campaigns reveals the actual date. This is a really great tool, but useless for reporting to my boss because I have to go into each campaign to verify the actual date. Pain in the butt!
1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hi @kevinantene,

Our apologies that incorrect send dates are currently displaying on your reporting page. Unfortunately, some customer accounts are experiencing this system issue. You are correct, however, in that the recommended work-around is to click into each email campaign to find the accurate send dates. We appreciate your patience while our engineers work to get this fixed as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.