We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Go Back To Earlier Program

jong192
Participant

Go Back To Earlier Program

Been using CC for 10 years or more.  Went to use it today and coild not. Yiu have changed the program so I wasted over an hour and still couldn't insert a video link where I wanted it.  I am ready to quit CC. Really annoyed!

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @jong192 ,

Taking a look at your account, it looks like you've recently made the switch to the current email editor. Your account does, for the time being, still have access to the legacy templates you've been using. However since the legacy email builder is being retired in waves, it would be best to get used to the current editor that you've already started using.

Here's a helpful article on making the switch from the legacy builder to the current one.

Here's an article about how to properly drag and drop video blocks. You can also insert your videos as hyperlinked text, images, or buttons if you prefer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.