My Google Ads account has been suspended for violating our Circumventing Systems policy. HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN? THIS WAS MY FIRST ATTEMPT TO POSTING AN AD. THIS IS THE EMAIL I RECEIVED TODAY:
Google Ads enables businesses to promote a wide variety of products, services, applications and websites.
We want to support a healthy digital advertising ecosystem. One that is trustworthy, transparent and works for users and advertisers. Our policies are built not only to abide by laws but to ensure a safe and positive experience for our users. This means that our policies don't allow ads that we believe are harmful to users and to the advertising ecosystem.
We use both automated and human evaluation to help ensure Google ads follow these policies. When we find content that violates the policies, we will block it from appearing. And in cases of repeated or egregious violations, we will suspend you from advertising with us.
As stated in our Advertising Policies, Google Ads prohibits Circumventing Systems. This includes, but is not limited to:
Engaging in practices that circumvent or interfere with Google's advertising systems and processes, or attempts to do so.
- Cloaking (showing different content to certain users, including Google, than to other users) that aims at or results in interference with Google’s review systems, or hides or attempts to hide non-compliance with Google Ads policies, such as:
- Redirection to non-compliant content
- Using dynamic DNS to switch page or ad content
- Manipulating site content or restricting access to so many of your landing pages that it makes it difficult to meaningfully review your ad, site, or account
Note: Cloaking does not include providing content personalization that adds genuine value for certain users, such as different language versions of the same content or different versions of the same content depending on the user’s internet service provider, as long as the offering is still substantially the same, the variation in content is still compliant with Google Ads policies, and Google is able to review a version of the content
- Repeated policy violations across any of your accounts, including creating new domains or accounts to post ads that are similar to ads that have been disapproved (for this or any other Google Ads policy)
- Bypassing enforcement mechanisms and detection by creating variations of ads, domains or content that have been disapproved (for this or any Google Ads policy) or using techniques in text, images, or videos to obfuscate sexually explicit content
- After a previous suspension decision, attempting to use the Google Ads system again by creating new accounts in order to re enter the system
- Abusing Google Ads product features in order to show policy non-compliant content to users and/or gain additional traffic
- Submitting false information as part of our verification programs
Manipulating ad text in an attempt to bypass our automated system checks
Examples (non-exhaustive): Misspelling prohibited words or phrases to avoid ad disapproval; manipulating trademark terms in the ad text to avoid the restrictions associated with the use of that trademark
If you believe there's been an error, and that you haven’t violated our policy, submit an appeal and explain why. We aim to review your appeal within 5 business days but sometimes it can take longer.
Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We do apologize that you are having this experience. To find out more information or to get assistance on this you will have to reach out to them using that link at the bottom of your message to submit an appeal. Thank you!