Groovepages not working with inline code

KenM6
Participant

Groovepages not working with inline code

Has anyone used Groovepages or Groovefunnels with CC? I'm trying to get a CC form to join a list to embed and the code doesn't seem to be working.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @KenM6 ,

Some website builders don't allow 3rd party scripting to be used, so it's entirely possible that Groove wouldn't work with our coded sign up forms at all.  We don't have any official integrations for them, but you might be able to find a CRM or similar 3rd party app that can integrate between us and Groove. However, bear in mind that most of these 3rd party apps will likely just try to sync contacts, not actually provide sign up forms.

You could use a landing page sign up form, since that acts as a webpage and not code that needs to be built into a site. Simply build the form, and then paste its share link wherever desired. Beyond that, you'd likely just have to use whatever sign up forms Groove has available, and then use another integration

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.