Guesses on when the system may be back up?

Participant

Guesses on when the system may be back up?

Can't seem to rouse anyone who can give me an estimate of when CC will be back up. My email for today shows its being sent, but it hasn't been. Did speak with someone who thought emails are "stuck" in the server. Starting to hear from people wonder where my usual weekly piece is. Like to know when I might know.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @BlayneyC 

I apologize you're having this experience with your email campaign! You are correct, we are currently experiencing a delay in sending. We do not currently have a time estimate of when it will be resolved. Though we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we have added you to our queue to be notified when it is resolved. We also would suggest keeping an eye on our Status Page for any further updates.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hi @BlayneyC 

I am following up to the issue you reported with our email campaigns. Thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.