HELP! Image Settings

Participant

HELP! Image Settings

Hello,

I am in need of your help! Is it possible to remove the "download arrow" on images when view in your email? Is there such a setting?

Thanks in advance!

~Vanessa

6 REPLIES 6
Employee

Hello @WPETC,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. Since this is a setting within your individual email client, we do not have a way of turning it off within Constant Contact, however this guide will show you how to do it in your email settings! 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Participant

Hi Amber,

I am a bit confused, if I am the one sending through constant contact, then isn't there a way to protect the image?

If this is an email client setting, then wouldn't this setting need to be changed for every email? But we can't expect all our clients (people receiving the newsletter) to disable this. I did click on the link but did not find a suitable solution. 

Please let me know if there's something we can do. 

Thank you so much!

Isabella

Participant

Hi Isabella. 

Were you able to solve this? I am trying to do the same. We also are trying to protect our images from download.

Thank You,

April

Hello @PaulD1722 and @IsabellaL22,

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we do not have a setting in Constant Contact that can allow you to protect your images from download. Your contacts will have access to that in their email client's and it's unfortunately something we can not control. It is very specific to every contact's email client. Thank you for your feedback we greatly appreciate it!  

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Participant

Hi Zoe,

Thank you for replying. It still doesn't make too much sense to me... But thank you for addressing the question.

Isabella

Hi April,

No, I was not. From the answer below it doesn't seem like it's possible unfortunately :frown: 

It still doesn't make sense though... 

Sorry you're dealing with this too!

Isabella