HELP

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

HELP

I created the pop-up sign up and I created the contacts but I do not know how to connect the "sign up" to the contacts folder. in effect, if someone signs up for the course, the name and email should go to the contacts folder once they press sign up on the pop-up and enter their info. It is active. 

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: HELP

Hello @MaeganM42,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! To connect your pop up sign up form to a contact list in your account, you should be able to see the tab located on the left hand side titled "Email Lists." That will allow you to choose where people go in Constant Contact when they sign up. Click here for more information. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

ok, I'm good with everything here. Using the photo in the link you provided "see what's cooking at jacks" the red button I need only to connect to one email list, not "birthday coupons", "cookoff contest, etc. This makes the multiple boxes or selection is unnecessary.  Continuing with this example, The red button "Join our mailing list" Would take the one name and put it in a contact list. How do I connect the red button to the contact list.

Secondarily,  what if the food truck also wants to know what town the people are from, can you add a custom text box?

I hope Im clear. Thank you so much!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

perhaps I should have done inline but I don't think so. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

LANDING PAGE

My landing page ( using today's date)should only have the button to sign up and no lists that are options. When I look at the page in editing mode it is perfect. When I run the trial it has two boxes on the bottom. I need those deleted. I missed the call hours because I thought I had it. I'm not sure why the preview appears different.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

untitled landing page!

Everything looks ready to go. I only want the sign-up button on the page with their information. My population will not need to select lists because it is only one class. Right now I see two sign up boxes on trial run but not viewable in work mode.  In going back to the food truck example, the "coupons" box is unnecessary. 

Also, way less important, can I write "specific school" for the text box title, which means adding the word "specific".

Highlighted

Re: LANDING PAGE

Hi @MaeganM42 

Thank you for following up about your contact inline form! I apologize you are seeing these unwanted boxes on it. Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? I am unable to replicate this same experience in both the preview in your account and the live version through its shareable URL.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured