HIred professional

SOLVED
Go to solution
HoytBryanLawOffice
Rookie

I can't name a newly hired marketing professional because it says their email is in use by another user. That doesn't make sense.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @HoytBryanLawOffice ,

I assume you mean you're unable to add a new Account Manager / Campaign Creator to your account? The issue is that their email address is likely already being used as a username for another account in our system. They'd need to either login to that other account and update the username themselves, or they'd need to reach out to general phone support so we can confirm security permissions live, and find that info to change on our end.

Once the email address is freed up from being used as a username, you can add them to your account. Once they get their login info setup, we'd strongly recommend they give their login to your account a unique username as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @HoytBryanLawOffice ,

I assume you mean you're unable to add a new Account Manager / Campaign Creator to your account? The issue is that their email address is likely already being used as a username for another account in our system. They'd need to either login to that other account and update the username themselves, or they'd need to reach out to general phone support so we can confirm security permissions live, and find that info to change on our end.

Once the email address is freed up from being used as a username, you can add them to your account. Once they get their login info setup, we'd strongly recommend they give their login to your account a unique username as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST