HOW TO MAKE URL IMPORTS FOR EMAIL CAMPAIGN

Highlighted
Solution Provider

HOW TO MAKE URL IMPORTS FOR EMAIL CAMPAIGN

I cant find the tool (if there is any)  to upload the content for my email campaign from a url link, like the one they have in see screen shot 

Is there a tool like this in this platform?

Annotation 2020-05-29 181755.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: HOW TO MAKE URL IMPORTS FOR EMAIL CAMPAIGN

Hello @user18406,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience, but we don't have the option to import an email campaign into the system using a URL. You can import a PDF into Constant Contact to use and send though if you would like. I will submit your feedback on this, and thank you for the information. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured