HOW TO SET UP CALENDLY with confidence?

SOLVED
Go to solution
CresoB
Rookie
0 Votes

I am trying to set up the APP Calendly. I first authorized / made the sync between my acct and the APP company. But then when i got to the APP it was extremely confusing and repetitive. i have no confidence that this APP will be working prpoerly to insert it in a email sent to a potential customer I do not know. How Can I gewt some help to have it set up. The goal is to be simply able to offer the customer the option to schedule an over the phone meeting and annotate that/schedule that through Calendly. App. Who can help me? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CresoB ,

Since we didn't develop any integrations with Calendly, we'd advise reaching out to their support if you have concerns or questions regarding its functionality. That said, including a link to a scheduling site / app should be relatively simple, and something you can include in anything you're able to insert as a link (email, social post, etc.)

See also:

Text links

Image links

Button links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CresoB ,

Since we didn't develop any integrations with Calendly, we'd advise reaching out to their support if you have concerns or questions regarding its functionality. That said, including a link to a scheduling site / app should be relatively simple, and something you can include in anything you're able to insert as a link (email, social post, etc.)

See also:

Text links

Image links

Button links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST