HTML issues on mobile

Highlighted

HTML issues on mobile

I have an issue with one of our emails in Constant Contact. I uploaded it in HTML format. It looks OK in Outlook, but doesn’t look good in my Gmail browser and on mobile.

Do you know what the issue might be?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: HTML issues on mobile

Hi @GEME. We do understand the importance of having your campaign display properly in different email clients and devices. We have popped into the coding to see if we could discover what might be causing any display issues with Gmail and on a mobile device. We did find that your code appears to have been created in a service that has copyrighted this code which means it is against our terms and conditions to use this code within Constant Contact. 

Our recommendation is to manually recreate the design within a template but none of this code can be used. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured