Hanging when saving

Participant

Hanging when saving

We've experienced issues lately with our changes not being saved - but rather when we hit save, nothing happening and CC hanging and requiring us to close out and reopen (with no changes saved).

1 REPLY 1

Hi @AdamK34573 

I apologize you're having this experience with working in your account! What browser are you working in? Is this happening with more than one browser? Are you receiving any error messages? I can see you are still working in our previous Legacy Editor campaigns. We have seen cases where copying and reusing a template in this editor too often or too much can cause formatting issues. Are you copying a previous email or creating a brand new one? If you are copying an email that has been reused often I would suggest testing a new email through the Create button to see if this experience still occurs. Testing in another browser or even a private/incognito window is also a great step to take. Doing this helps determine if there are any 3rd party add-ons that could affect how Constant Contact works.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.