Hard time finding emails

ElizabethS18
Occasional Participant

Hard time finding emails

I do not like the layout of the new site....I am having a hard time finding my campaigns. They used to be laid out in order of send date and that is no longer a sort option. I have at least 6 pages of campaigns scheduled and the page won't load them all either.
3 REPLIES 3
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @ElizabethS18. I apologize that you are having a hard time finding your campaigns. At this time, we do not have the option to sort emails by the date they were sent. However, this is great feedback and I will put in a feature request for you.

For your scheduled emails, you can press the "View More Campaigns" button at the bottom of the list of schedule emails to load more. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ElizabethS18
Occasional Participant

I have clicked on View All Campaigns and a lot of the time it stalls and wont' load them all.
Any idea on when we might see a change in the sort function?

Hello @ElizabethS18. Unfortunately, I do not have a timeframe as to when you could see changes in being able to search more successfully for your campaigns. I can assure you that we have sent over feedback over to our Product team and they will continue to make improvements to our product. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.